- Working Towards supporting Information Visualization on Tabletops. Carpendale, S.
at University of Munich, Munich, Germany, November 11, 2010.
- Tutorial: Qualitative Evaluation as an Interaction Design Approach. Carpendale, S.
at 2. ACM ITS 2010: Invited Tutorial, Saarbrücken, Germany, November 2010.
- Working Towards Supporting Information Visualization on Tabletops. Carpendale, S.
at 3. Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg, Magdeburg, Germany, November 5, 2010.
- Theme 1: Humanizing the Digital Interface: Overview. Carpendale, S.
at SurfNet Industry Day, University of Calgary, October 14, 2010.
- Integrating Art with Information Visualization to Create Interactive Tabletop Applications. Carpendale, S.
at Parisian Seminar: SIGCHI Paris: Human Computer Interaction and Information Visualization Talk Series, May, 2010.
- Working Towards Supporting Information Work on Tabletops. Carpendale, S.
at Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences, Linz, Austria, May, 2010.
- Recent Research Activities in the Innovis Group. Carpendale, S.
at Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK, May, 2010.
- An Overview of Proxemic Interactions. Greenberg, S.
at University of Toronto, Seminar, DGP Laboratory, Canada, August 2010.
- Proxemic Interactions. Greenberg, S.
at Stanford University, Seminar, September, 2010.
- Surface Interaction and Information Visualization at iLab – A Year in Review. Greenberg, S. and Carpendale, C.
at 2010 Research and Commercialization Summit Alberta Innovates – Technology Futures, Invited presentation, Banff, August, 2010
- Next Generation Digital Tabletop Interfaces: Moving Beyond Photosharing. Scott, S.D.
at CapCHI: Special Interest Group – Computer Human Interaction (SIGCHI), Seminar, Ottawa, ON, December 2009.
- Investigating Tabletop Interfaces to Support Collaborative Decision-Making in Maritime Operations. Scott, S.D.
at Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) – Atlantic, Seminar, Halifax, NS, January 2010.
- Digital Tabletop Gaming. Scott, S.D.
at GeoEduc3D Project Workshop, part of the GEOIDE NCE, Invited Inspiration Agent, Laval University, Quebec City, PQ, February 2010.
- Next Generation Digital Tabletop Interfaces. Scott, S.D.
at UX Waterloo, Interaction Design Association of Waterloo, Seminar, Waterloo, ON, March 2010.
- Collaborative Tabletop Interfaces to Support Decision-Making in Maritime Operations. Scott, S.D.
at CANSEC 2010, The Annual Canadian Security and Defence Industries Conference, Invited presentation, Ottawa, ON, June 2010.
- Surface Computing Systems. Scott, S.D.
at University of Waterloo Toronto Alumni Event, Invited keynote presentation, Toronto, ON, July 2010.
- Surface Computing Gaming Research at University of Waterloo and Queen’s University. Scott, S.D. and Nicholas Graham
at UbiSoft Quebec, Seminar, Quebec City, PQ, September 2010.